[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Whitney Tavern Stand, c. 2000
Caledonia Twp., Sec. 35. Also known as McNaughton's or The Oak Grove House. Location was: Whitneyville Road near 100th St.
THE BRICK INN:
Earlier establishment known as the Log Inn. Location was: West side of Fruit Ridge Road near 5 Mile Road.
Location was: Sec. 28, Vergennes Twp.
LAMONT HALFWAY HOUSE:
Erected in 1859 by Mr. Dudley.
Also known as Christie Hotel. Location was: on South Division Ave. on the present site of Kelloggsville High School.
WHITNEY TAVERN STAND:
Built by Mr. Whitney, founder of Whitneyville.
THE COACH STOP:
In Village of Ada.
Still standing and can be seen from US 131 between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo.
MANSION HOUSE of Yankee Bill Lewis in Yankee Springs, Allegan County. Also known as The Seven Story Inn.
FISK HOUSE in East Grand Rapids located at the corner of Robinson Road and Lakeside Dr. on Fisk Lake.
THE ENSLEY HOUSE in Newaygo County, near Ensley Center.
THE WALKER HOUSE (not to be confused with the Walker Tavern) Location: Walker Road near Three Mile in Walker township.
GREEN LAKE HOUSE in Alaska.
TOLL HOUSE It is on Division Ave. in Grand Rapids at the corner of Alger.